Study off campus with South West TAFE and discover the flexibility and convenience of distance learning. You will be provided with comprehensive study materials, and be assigned a Tutor to provide you with specialist study support. You will also benefit from dedicated administrative assistance provided by our friendly and professional Course Coordinators.
Off Campus students at South West TAFE have access to the very latest facilities and equipment. These include access to all the usual facilities such as libraries, resource centres, computer access, bookshop, student counselling, cafes and clubs.
- Flexible mode of study
- Combine work, family and study
- Fit your study around your life – not your life around your study
- Study at a time you want and from where you want
- Constant administrative support from SW TAFE in person, via the phone, or email
- Tutor and study materials provided
- Business and Financial Services
- General Education
- Health and Nursing
- Human Resources and OHS
- Leadership and Management
Advanced Diploma of Management
Browse through the many Off Campus courses we offer and register your interest onli