Join the many others at South West TAFE that have made the seachange.
We have campuses spread over the south-west region located in Warrnambool, Sherwood Park, Portland and Hamilton. We have provided a number of links so you may see what the Great South West has to offer you.
- Population 35,000
- 270 kilometres west of Melbourne
- Victoria's southern right whale nursery
Visit: Warrnambool on the web, The Great SouthWest, Fairfax Walkabout Guide, Australia's Great Ocean Road and the all important Warrnambool Whale Watching Guide.
- Population approximately 11,000
- 362 kilometres west of Melbourne
- Victoria's first permanent European settlement
Visit: Portland NOW, Fairfax Walkabout Guide, Portland Observer and Australia's Great Ocean Road.
- Population 9,250
- 285 kilometres west of Melbourne
- Wool growing heritage
Visit: Southern Grampians Shire, Hamilton Spectator and The Great Southern Tourist News.