We strive to be recognised as an employer of choice by providing staff with excellent
working conditions and the opportunity for exciting career, personal and professional
development opportunities including:
- Working from home agreements
- Accrued time off arrangements
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- Wayne Smith Fellowship
- TAFE Development Centre Fellowships and Projects
- TAFE Development Centre Professional Learning Series Workshops
- Industrial Release
- Institute courses (Certificate III, IV, Diploma)
- Teaching Qualifications (Cert IV Training & Assessment, Diploma of VET Practice)
- Support Staff Qualifications
- Workshops and Conferences
- Manager and Leadership Development
- Aspiring Manager
- Scholarships - Post Graduate Study
- International Exchange. Staff exchanges are currently available to Lakeland College
in Alberta, Canada and to Xuzhou Normal University, Xuzhou, China.
- Coaching and mentoring
- Annual Learning & Development Week
Our SWELL program offers a range of healthy activities to assist our staff with
achieving a work/life balance.
An external counselling service is available to all staff at no cost.
Staff can join the social club and participate in activities including river cruises,
trivia nights, end-of-term drinks, start-of-term luncheon and Christmas breakfast.
These are just some of the events provided for staff and their families on behalf
of the Staff Social Club.
Under the teaching and non-teaching awards, staff have the option to salary sacrifice
for lap top computers or superannuation.
All staff members have access to the following services:
- Training Restaurant - Endeavours
- Gymnasium at Warrnambool campus