South West TAFE promotes the social and educational wellbeing of students. This is achieved by organising social, cultural, recreational and personal development activities for all students irrespective of age, experience and background.
Fun and free activities are organised such as;
- Provide class groups with support for course based projects
- Free or low cost food days
- End of course ‘celebration’ packs
- Cultural and community awareness events
- Providing student groups with assistance to run their own events / clubs