Not sure which path to take? We'll help you find your way.
Phone: 5564 8515
Contact us via our Facebook or Instagram page
The Skills and Jobs Centre team can help you find your path through school, study, or into the workforce.
We’re open for all, whether you’re exploring career options, transitioning from school to the workforce or if you’re looking to study after school.
We are located in the ‘old courthouse’ at the Warrnambool SWTAFE campus, and provide independent advice on any future pathway.
Our Careers Coaches are also available at our Hamilton, Portland and Colac Campuses one day a week.
With a well-qualified team of career and course advisers and an extensive list of industry contacts, we are here to help you take the next steps towards your future.
We can help you with:
- Career guidance
- SWTAFE course advice
- University pathways
- Transitioning from school to further study or into the workplace
- Assistance with job application and interview skills
- Resume support
- Job search
We can help you access a range of services assisting you to manage your career, your development and gain rewarding work.
The Skills and Jobs Centre is not a Job Service Australia organisation but will provide:
- Assistance with understanding your study options; TAFE study, university courses, apprenticeships, and traineeships.
- Personal career planning, including the training and qualifications you’ll need to make a start or make a change.
- Getting credit for your existing skills and experience through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
- Learning about jobs in demand and employment trends.
- Finding a job including advice on preparing your resume and how to apply.
- Access to other support services including financial advice or welfare assistance.