We have one scholarship available up to the value of $2,000.
When do applications open?
Mid-year scholarship applications NOW OPEN, closing 17 July 2022.
2023 scholarship applications open late 2022.
Who can apply?
This scholarship is open to anyone who:
- Is planning to or is enrolled in a trade course at South West TAFE
- Is female
- Is an Australian Citizen or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa.
What can the scholarship be used for?
- course fees
- course consumable and material fees
- booklist items
- industry events
- PPE and tools
What sort of courses can I study to apply for this scholarship?
Any trade course at South West TAFE such as courses in:
How to apply?
- Visit the scholarships page on our website, select the Women in Trades Scholarship and click ‘Apply’.
- You will need to complete a form letting us know a bit about yourself and answer some questions about why you are applying for this scholarship.
- You will need to supply a reference contact with a short supporting statement for your application