- As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to participate in relevant national Police, Working with Children and qualification checks.
- Validation of Australian Work Rights and Qualifications prior to offering of employment at South West TAFE is required.
- In submitting this application you have declared that all statements in the application are true and correct to the best of your knowledge at the time of submission.
- This information will be relied on in assessing your application and, if you are appointed to this position, any significant information that is found to be false or misleading may make you liable for disciplinary action including possible dismissal.
- If you become aware that the information you have provided is false or misleading, you should immediately bring this to our attention.
- South West TAFE is committed to protecting your privacy.
- We will collect, use, disclose and hold personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act.
Use and Disclosure
Your Personal Information is used to assess your suitability for the job/s you apply for and is stored in electronic format in a database. It may also be stored in hard copy to the extent required (for example, to conduct interviews). However, it may also be used to assess your suitability for other roles at South West Institute of TAFE and its related entities.
We do not use or disclose personal details that you provide to us via job/s applications for the purposes of direct marketing or any similar purposes.
If you submit a resume to us then we may disclose the résumé to related companies, joint venture and alliance partners of South West Institute of TAFE. South West Institute of TAFE will only make such disclosures for the purpose of your application being considered. We and our related companies, joint ventures and alliance partners may keep your resume on file for a reasonable period of time for that purpose.