We have campuses spread across the region located in Warrnambool, Sherwood Park, Portland, Hamilton and Colac.
Explore below so you can see what the Great South West has to offer you. Click on the links provided for more details on regional living in the area.
- Enjoy the cosmopolitan benefits of the Great Ocean Road’s largest town and the natural beauty the Shipwreck Coast has to offer. A beautiful city on Victoria’s Great Ocean Road, Warrnambool is a major tourist hub and a regional healthcare centre.
- Warrnambool and the south-west is the most liveable place in Australia. The region ranked above average in all areas - feeling safe, access to natural environment, access to health care and a strong sense of community. Read more about why Warrnambool is the most livable city.
- Warrnambool tourism website
- Warrnambool Regional Profile
- Portland is a historical town dotted with historical buildings and a waterfront which is alive with activity from large international cruise ships, local fishing boats and also importing and exporting trade.
- Portland tourism website
- Portland Regional Profile