If you’re looking to start or progress your career, we can help you get there with a scholarship to help with any study-related costs.
What's available in 2020?
We have available scholarships up to the value of $5,000 per year for up to two years.
Who can apply?
This scholarship is open to anyone who:
- can demonstrate current experience/knowledge of the dairy industry in Western Victoria and how they plan to work in the dairy industry after completing the course.
- is planning to or be enrolled in a full-time course at the South West TAFE that is Certificate III level or above
- is planning to or be enrolled in a course for a career in an industry that relates to or supports the dairy industry in Western Victoria
- can demonstrate a strong commitment to their studies and pathway into employment
- can demonstrate a strong commitment to excel in their course through engagement in extracurricular activities such as employment, community-based work or any other activities that support the development of their career
- has had a consultation with a member of the Pathfinders Skills and Jobs Centre
- is an Australian Citizen or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
What can the scholarship be used for?
Our DemoDAIRY Foundation Scholarship can support you with:
- course fees
- course consumable and material fees
- booklist items
- participation in dairy industry events that will enhance your learning or future work opportunities
Please note scholarships are not redeemable for cash.
What courses may I be studying to apply for this scholarship?
You can be studying any course that can lead to a career in an industry that relates to or supports the dairy industry in Western Victoria. These may include:
How to apply?
- Visit the scholarships page on our website, select the DemoDAIRY Foundation Scholarship and click ‘Apply’.
- You will need to complete a form letting us know a bit about yourself and answer some questions about why you are applying for this scholarship.
- You will need to supply a reference contact with a short supporting statement for your application